Law Enforcement Testimonials
"The information provided was much more detailed than anything I've received in the past,
including specific case citations. Social Media Attorney Fiedelholtz shines a bright light on the need for
education to avoid liability in social media situations."
- Chief Jan Zimmerman, Raymore Police Department, MO
"Your new strategies were a real eye-opener in today's social media world."
- Steve Dalton, West Branson, MO
"What an eye-opening course. Mark's new strategies save your
job and keep you from being sued. All law enforcement
need this type of expert social media law training."
Shaun D. Jones, Spotsylvania Sheriff's Office, VA
"Mark, I had no idea how much legal exposure my department
and I had personally until attending your course."
Chief George D. Casaletto, Keyport, NJ
"This was interesting social media law training that I never had before.
This new information can protect reputations and checkbooks."
Chief Christopher M. Carriger, Orongo Police Department, MO
"Social Media Attorney Fiedelholtz proved today that if you don't have a social media law media law expert
train your employees in social media legal risks, you put your employees and your organization at risk."
- Craig Dispenza, Freehold Boro Police, NJ
"Let me begin by thanking you once again for an outstanding social media investigation seminar.
I have heard positive comments from the attendees. Many students of your class shook
my hand and thanked me for bringing such a quality course that pleased everyone."
Sgt. Farzad Shaif, Fmr. Training Supervisor, Pennsylvania State Police
Social Media Investigation Seminar, Hershey, PA
"Mark, excellent course. The risks are too high to use social media without this type of expert training."
- Philip B. Williams, Assistant Sheriff, Orange County, FL
"Mark, your information was like purchasing a one million dollar insurance policy."
- Bryan Macy, Winston Salem Police Department, NC
"The course was very informative. Mark delivered the subject matter in a dynamic manner."
- Chief Lynn Retsch, Pittsburgh Police Department, PA
"Very relevant. This course should be considered for all FDLE special academy and incoming agent classes."
- Susan Kuhn, Florida Department of Law Enforcement
"Well worth my money and time."
- Chief Brett Railey, Winter Park Police Department, FL
"Excellent workshop. It caused me to think about social media in a different way."
- Chief Michael Goldsmith, Norfolk Police, VA
"Mark, your stategies were absolutely eye-opening."
- Chief Roger Aikin, Bloomington Police Department, IL
"Mark, this course was very beneficial and demonstrated every word counts.
Your realistic scenarios were highly instructive."
- Matthew E. Dierberg, United States Secret Service
"Mark, this course made a huge impact on all of us.
We will immediately use your strategies."
- Karen burke, Training Manager, City of Starkville, MS
"Mark, I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you that your liability strategies
were invaluable to me. Your techniques put me in control."
- Lt. Anthony Masi, Yorktown Government, New York
"Great course, very informative. I think it should be a mandatory course."
- Lisa de Rojas, Miami Dade Police Department
"Mark, this was an eye-opening course that blew away any other previous
social media liability training I received."
- Peter Nickischer, PIO Berks-Lehigh Regional Police, PA
"Absolutely amazing information. I learned more I could have imagined today."
- Kevin Johnson, Hopewell Police Department, VA
"Mark, your information was absolutely eye-opening."
- Major John Latty, Hall County Sheriff, GA
"First course I have attended with this information. You quickly get to the bottom line
on strategies that can be impleneted immediately."
- Nelson Martinez, IT Director, Miami Beach, FL
"The attendees gleaned knowledge and skills they never knew about before. I know each
participant thought your training was very useful."
- Karen Fitzgerald, American University Public Safety, Washington, D.C.